Use of Site: Third-party resources that are accessible through hypertext links on this website are not controlled by Melissa F. Brown, LLC, and Melissa F. Brown, LLC is not responsible for the content of any of these third-party resources. Third-party hypertext links are only provided as a convenience for viewers. The inclusion of any link does not imply that Melissa F. Brown, LLC recommends, approves of or endorses such link.
While best efforts are made to ensure that the materials on this site are accurate and up-to-date, Melissa F. Brown, LLC assumes no liability or responsibility for errors or omissions in any materials found on any page of this website. Viewers should seek professional advice before acting upon any information found on this site. Further, since the results of any legal matter vary depending upon specific facts and applicable law, no viewer should act on the basis of any material contained on this web site without first seeking appropriate professional advice about the viewer’s particular situation. No prediction of results should be inferred from any information contained on this website because family law is highly fact-specific and the results of each situation depend on the particular facts unique to each individual and situation.
The term ‘Melissa F. Brown, LLC’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose office is 145 King Street, Suite 405, Charleston, South Carolina 29401. Our company phone number is 843.722.8900. If you have any questions regarding the use of this website, please contact us first before using this website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Melissa F. Brown, LLC’s prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of The United States of America and South Carolina.